How to Charge Smartphone using Salt Water Battery Amazing Science project
Charging a smartphone using a salt water battery is a very easy process. We can easily make salt water battery using household materials. The saltwater battery is a group of saltwater cells. Each saltwater battery sell produces 0.7 volts. 8 or 9 cells are able to charge a smartphone.
Working principle of salt water battery:–
Materials required:- 9 plastic glass, 9 copper plates, 9 zinc plates, wires, smartphone charging connector pin, salt, water, spoon.
- Take nine plastic glass and put them in a circle on the table.
- Fill water in each glass.
- Pour 1 spoon of table salt in each glass.
- Mix salt with a spoon.
- Take 8 copper and 8 zinc plates and make a hole in each plate.
- Connect one end of the copper plate to one end of zinc plate as shown in figure.
- Use plastic glasses to avoid conducting charges.
- Clean plates before use.
- Plates shouldn’t touch each other.
- Mix salt properly to free float charges.
I hope you like this. Feel free to comment here. If you have any questions, suggestions for me and ideas please share with me. Subscribe to my website and my youtube channel.
Thanks for visiting us.